Friday, December 27, 2013

{Random Acts of Kindness}

You may remember in this post that I shared with you about my plans to R.A.C.K (Random Acts of Kindness) to people during this Christmas season. My inept to post each Tuesday didn't go as planned. I also didn't get to take as many photos as planned, but here is what I did do. I am already looking forward to next year and how I can better capture these acts!

Week One -
  • Gifted five important women in my life with Starbucks gift cards
  • Mailed "What Women Fear" by Angie Smith to a young lady in my life who is beginning her career and had relocated because of her job with a note of encouragement
Week Two - 
  • Left five $1 bills with a note about being R.A.C.K'ed on the RedBox at our local Walgreen's
  • Tipped a waitress the total of my bill times two during dinner one evening!
Week Three - 
  • Left five $5 gift cards on the menus boards at our local Sonic with a R.A.C.K'ed note
  • Paid for the lunch of the car behind me in line at Chick-Fil-A and left a note for them 
Week Four - 
  • Left five $5 gift cards at our local Dunkin Donuts to use towards the purchase of the next five guests in line and notes about being R.A.C.K'ed
  • Sent some friends who lost their baby girl four days after being born a Christmas ornament in support of the Footprints Ministry



1 comment:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Disqus

Related Posts with Thumbnails