Thursday, December 26, 2013

{Christmas Memories}

I hope each of you and your families had a very Merry Christmas! It has been a month full of family, fun and festivities. Here is just a quick recap of my Christmas fun.

My sister and I adopted a local family through my nephew's elementary school and provided them with Christmas. What a blessing to shop for others and gift to them! It was truly one of the highlights of the season.


Both boys have an Elf on the Shelf and they were mischievous leading up to Christmas. My sister and I didn't go all out this year like we have in the past, but the boys did enjoy the things we did this year.


Christmas Eve we made cookies for Santa and sprinkled reindeer food in the front yard!


I also attempted to get one good Christmas Eve photo with the nephews, but you see how that turned out. These pictures are priceless to me though!


My Advocare Spark and a little Harry & David Macadamia Nut Moose Munch were the perfect treats for Christmas Day. 


Both nephews got iPad minis so we sent them on a little Christmas morning scavenger hunt to find them wrapped in the bottom of their parents closet. So fun to watch them run around the house searching for the clues!


Our family attends a Christmas morning church service each year. Yay for a great photo with the nephews on Christmas Day!


And here are a few of my favorite ornaments from this year's trees. I have a tree in the main room of my home that is full of snowmen ornaments. The tree upstairs in my master bedroom contains all my sentimental ornaments and those from vacations, etc.


"The Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; 
The Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace."
Numbers 6:25-26 (NIV)

1 comment:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Disqus

Related Posts with Thumbnails