Monday, March 12, 2012

Weekend Recap!

It was a good weekend. 
A weekend full of no checking email, Twitter or Facebook. 
A weekend spending time with my mom and dad at home. 
A weekend I desperately needed to unwind and regroup after a couple of stressful weeks. 

Friday - 
Made a yummy banana pudding and saw a Model A car show while getting my hair cut and highlighted.




Saturday - 
A day spent in one of my happy places.. my Mamaw's home in the country. We cut down trees and large limbs and just enjoyed the company of family as we worked together to get some spring cleaning done around her house. Followed by a night at the rodeo - with cowboys, bull riding and Lecil the clown!






Sunday -
More time together in my childhood home laughing, talking and relaxing with my parents. A stop on the way home at Cheesecake Factory for red velvet cheesecake.


It was a good weekend! 
Now only five days of work separate me from another five days off for spring break.

How was your weekend?

1 comment:

  1. A rodeo! How fun! I love those weekends where you cut down on social media.

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Disqus

Related Posts with Thumbnails