Wednesday, March 7, 2012

"My Favorite Things" Swap



Photobucket


Thanks, Mamarazzi, for hosting another fun swap! I was paired with Amanda from Amanda's Marvelous Journey. She put together a very fun package of her favorite things. Here is a peek inside my box -




Here are some of Amanda's favorite things:
Photography - Picture Frame
Baking - Red Velvet Cake Mix and Cream Cheese frosting
Doing nails - Manicure Set
Stationary - Notepad set in yellow and gray (LOVE!!)
Blue Pens
Loves spending time with her nephews - include sidewalk chalk and grow capsules to use with my nephews
Music - iTunes gift card

Thanks, Amanda, for such a fun package!

7 comments:

  1. Great package!! The i-tunes card is looking at me!!?? Love Itunes!! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANTASTIC package. i love the way she wrapped everything, so cute. Amanda put together a thoughtful package, very sweet!!

    thanks for playing...looking forward to seeing what you sent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you liked everything! I had fun shopping for my favorite things, for you! I got your package this evening - and LOVED it! I'm off to write about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome little swap. Found you through Amanda. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Paige! I am an ALabama girl, too! ;P I love how Amanda wrapped her favorite things. The iTunes gift card is a great idea!

    Linking from Mamarazzi's :D

    xo,
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had a great swap partner! I just love when everything is wrapped up so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Disqus

Related Posts with Thumbnails