Monday, February 20, 2012

The Lady Is A Fox...

I am in Atlanta for a professional conference and tonight was our special conference event. It was hosted at the famous and historic Fox Theatre in Atlanta, Georgia.

It was beautiful inside... breathtaking! We were given a private tour of the theatre and told of her history. It is simply amazing!

Here are a few photos from my phone I took.


Ballroom where we had dinner...


Yummy pork with Asian sauces...


Desserts!

And inside the Fox Theatre...




I want to come back and see a performance this year! It is definitely on my list of things to do in Atlanta.

3 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful! And the food looks delicious! I hope you're able to go back soon for a performance - I imagine that it would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey doll...sent you an email need a reply so i can tell your partner it is OK to send your package.

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Disqus

Related Posts with Thumbnails