I am soooo excited to be participating in another swap this month! This swap is all about Halloween and is hosted by two lovely bloggers - Beth and Miss Angie!
Here is the info on this fun swap...
- Fill a box full of Halloween themed goodies for your partner. This can be anything from decorations to candy to costume accessories. They can be purchased or handmade - just make sure it is a package you would love to receive!
- The swap is open to all US residents who are active bloggers (must post at least once a week).
- Your package should be anywhere from $25 to $40 BEFORE shipping. Please stay within those guidelines so that all swap partners get a great package.
- It will be up to you as to how you ship your package, but you MUST have a tracking number for your package.
- Packages will be shipped on October 8 and bloggers who participate will begin posting about their fun packages on October 21.
So what are some fun things you would like to receive in a swap box for Halloween? I would love some great, ordinary ideas.
Be sure to check back in a few weeks to see the fun swap package I receive!