Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving at Mamaw's...

We had a wonderful time at my Mamaw's country house for Thanksgiving. All of my family was able to be there!

Here are a few of my favorite photos from the day - 

Me and my two precious nephews...


My sister and her family...


Preston (cousin's little girl) and Connor (my nephew)


All the great-grandbabies... Preston, Connor, Adam and Cooper


My parents and their grands...


The road that leads to my grandmother's house...


It was a beautiful day... with family, friends and lots of yummy food.


Lord, thank you for all the many blessings you have bestowed upon my life! 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful images, looks like an amazing trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Family and looking good. cute kids and lovely posting

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Disqus

Related Posts with Thumbnails