Friday, April 29, 2011

Sweet Home Alabama


I have no words... My heart is broken for my home state of Alabama. Thankfully, all my family is safe and all my students who attend the University of Alabama are unharmed. However, they have lost friends, sorority sister, fraternity brothers, campus workers who cared about them and were friends. There lives have been devastated by the destruction.

Please keep our state in your prayers! We will come back. We will rebuild. We will stay strong. Only God can heal our wounds.

"And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you."
1 Peter 5:10

1 comment:

  1. I spent part of the day in Ohatchee yesterday helping friends remove debris and bringing food and water. I couldn't believe the utter devastation. So thankful they were okay. After seeing the destruction, I truly believe it was a miracle.

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Disqus

Related Posts with Thumbnails