Jessica over at Love From Texas posted these 20 questions as her last post for 2010. Hope she doesn't mind, but I borrowed them for my last post as well. Cheers to the end of 2010 and the beginning of 2011...
1. What did you do in 2010 that you had never done before?
Learned to sew on my new sewing machine.
2. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions and will you make more for next year?
I don't think I kept them like I had hoped too. Here are my top two for 2011!
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
My family was blessed with the new addition of my cousin's little girl.. Annleigh Grace
4. Did anyone close to you die?
I did not lose anyone close to me this year.
5. What places have you visited?
Mt. Dora, FL; Orlando, FL; Calhoun, GA; No big trips this year for me!
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
More time with friends! I had lots of time with my family, but had little time to go out and visit with friends.
7. What date from 2010 will remain etched in your memory and why?
January 1 - 4, 2010... Got to spend three days in Atlanta being a "door-holder" for 21,000 college students during Passion 2010
8. What was your biggest achievement this year?
Learning to say no!
9. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I did not have any major illnesses or surgery in 2010. Let's hope for the same in 2011!
10. What was the best thing you bought?
11. Where did most of your money go?
Spoiling my nephews!
12. What song will always remind you of 2010?
I Will Rise - Chris Tomlin
13. What do you wish you would have done more of?
Be still and listen. Spend more time in prayer and study of God's word.
14. What do you wish you would have done less of?
15. What was your favorite TV program?
I can't really think of a favorite.. Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Glee, Brothers & Sister, House Hunters...
16. What was the best book you read this year?
17. What was your favorite film of the year?
Eat, Pray, Love
18. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?
I was 32 this year - or as I told my students - I am celebrating my 16th birthday times 2! My parents came into town and we had dinner together, and my 3&4 year old cubbies also threw me a little party at church.
19. What political issue stirred you the most?
Healthcare reform... I read the entire bill!
20. Who was the best new person you met?
I was so blessed to meet lots of new friends this year through work, church and my blog! The "best" new person I met was my cousin Scott's wife Tammy. What an amazing wife and friend! Can't wait to spend more time with them.